Thursday, June 26, 2008
So I've jumped on the bandwagon...
So I used to think that blogging was just a waste of time. That was until I got totally hooked on the blogs of some very beautiful Godly women whom I have never met in person, but have come to know and love. I believe God directed me to the blog of Happy To Be Called Mommy when I miscarried our third child at 11 weeks. I was devastated, and found comfort reading her blogs about the losses of her 2 unborn children. After some time, I discovered blogs from other Godly women who have inspired me to grow in my relationship with the Lord, love my husband better, pour more of myself into the lives of my children, and stand stronger in my convictions. And so I begin my blogging journey. I hope that you enjoy reading, and that I can be used of the Lord in the lives of my readers as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment