Wednesday, March 4, 2009

This touched my heart this morning

I haven't blogged in such a long time. I apologize! I probably won't be blogging again for at least another week and a half. I am taking some time away from the computer to pray about some very weighty issues this week. Then next week my hubby and I are taking a much needed getaway - just the 2 of us (or 3 of us :0), but Caroline doesn't really demand very much attention just yet). I wanted to leave you with a link to a blog I read regularly. I can never read Angie's blog without tearing up a little and out right sobbing other times. Her writing reaches to the very depths of the soul. I know of so many people stuggling through hardships right now, whether personal, spiritual, financial. This blog is so touching. It's a little long, but please take a few minutes to read it. It will touch your heart.

http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/2009/03/sea-and-scarf.html