Friday, August 8, 2008

Octamom is contagious!

So I decided to take Octamom's advice and play around on scrapblog.com. I had sooo much fun! I made a scrapblog of my sister's wedding last November. I've caught the bug!

4 comments:

carrhop said...

I'm so thrilled!! GREAT JOB!!! The pics of your sis and dad--ohhhh-so sweet! And you little flower girls look ADORABLE!

So glad you had a great time!
Blessings!

carrhop said...

Glad you got things re-edited to suit everyone! I too want to work on my wedding--and missed the digital age by what?...decade and a half? (we're coming up on 19 years)...so it will require some serious transfer time!

Oh, btw, checked the link in the body of my post for today and where it says something along the lines of 'go here' for FF--I checked it and it is going directly to the Friday Five post now--
Blessings!

carrhop said...

How goes the homeschool planning and summer wind-up?

Hope the Shout works as well for you as it does around here--it's like magic!

Hope you're all 'recovered' from the Stay-cation at your friend's place~
Blessings!

carrhop said...

Hey Girl!

Glad to 'see' you over at my place today-I'm working for the post where I get you to snort Diet Coke out your nose--if I can get to that level of funny, I will feel complete! ;o)

Blessings!