Saturday, August 2, 2008

Some pics from our sorta vacation :)

I took lots of pictures from our week of the girls in the hammock, swinging, etc. I was soooo bummed when I discovered that there was something wrong with the memory card, and only these few turned out. We had a wonderful week!


Maia LOVES Rocky!


Aaaand Rocky loves Maia :)
Rocky loves Hannah too, but Hannah hates doggy kisses.

Hannah loves Lucy, and Lucy doesn't give kisses.

Maia and Lucy cuddling on the floor.


Whenever we wanted to find Hannah, we just looked for Lucy and there she was...always cuddled up on the floor. Hannah's in love :)


Soooo, that was our week with the dogs. We did lots more, but I think this was the favorite pasttime for the girls.

2 comments:

carrhop said...

So cute--looks like your girls thought the dogs might have been the best part of the adventure!

Glad I'm not the only one--re Sunday Selah!

Blessings!

carrhop said...

Glad you enjoyed 6 of 8's little story!

How goes it getting back into the swing of things after vacation?

I'm working on getting the fall schedule put together--soccer and dance are about to start again--YIKES!

Blessings!