Whenever I need some inspiration, I just turn to one of my blog buddies. Today, in response to Tuesdays Treasures by Storing Up Treasures (once again), I have posted some pictures of my own little treasures. This also inspired me to take some pictures, something I often forget to do. So I marched around the house and found my oldest treasure working hard on her math book.
She was very happy to stop for a picture or two.

I found my youngest treasure feverishly studying her Hop on Pop book while reclining in her bed (it was naptime at the homeskoolmommy house).

I just couldn't resist climbing in for a nap myself. Naptime cuddles are real treasures!


3 comments:
So sweet! I'm trying to do a better job of getting pics of the kids studying--it's such a huge part of our days--and yet I don't have many pictures through the years of our 'average' homeschool days--so glad you took these!!
Blessings!
Aww. What sweet photos.
Hee hee on your comment today! I do find that I'm sometimes um....relaxing...in the pantry with a block on some happy chocolate when my....um...spa day is interrupted by nosy children!
Blessings!
Post a Comment