So I haven't posted in a LOOOOONNNNGGGG time! Sorry, guys! Just been so busy and haven't had the brain power to sit down and compose a post that will interest you. So I found this over at Happy To Be Called Mommy's blog and thought it would be easy enough to repost. I'll be back in full force later this week as I'm working on a special post for my oldest daughter's birthday.
A special meme about my hubby -
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen? FOOTBALL!
2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch or French
3. What is one food he doesn’t like? Casseroles, meatloaf, anything with dumplings
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? We don't go to bars or drink
5. Where did he go to high school? Public school for 2 years, then Christian school with me for last 2
6. What size shoe does he wear? 13
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He currently collects old computers and parts...not officially, but I've got a half a room full of them. A real collection favorite would have to be Ravens memorabilia.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? ummm...I think it depends on his mood, but possibly a Reuben or Chicken Cheesesteak
9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? potato chips...I think he does actually eat them every day
10. What is his favorite cereal? Corn Flakes
11. What would he never wear? A dress. Makeup. lol (Ditto on that one, Bethany)
12. What is his favorite sports team? RAVENS!
13. Who is his best friend? Me.
14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Lose or forget things...I'm a little absent-minded
15. How many states has he lived in? just one
16. What is his heritage? I'm so embarrassed! I forgot!
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? It would have to be a pie. He doesn't really like cake
18. Did he play sports in high school? Track team - focus on discus
19. What could he spend hours doing? watching football
Your turn to repost...Let us know in the comments if you did so we can see yours :)
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment