Monday, December 1, 2008

In Sweet Memory

The due date for our little one that we lost in May came and went this weekend, with no labor pains and no big "It's a ________" balloons in the yard. It was just a regular weekend of laundry and errands and shopping. Although I'm now 13 weeks along in my pregnancy with this baby, I will never, ever forget our sweet beloved baby waiting for us in Heaven.

4 comments:

carrhop said...

We also lost a baby in our third pregnancy--and I was just about as far along as you are know when the due date for that third baby came and went. It was such a bitter/sweet experience, to be thrilled to be pregnant again, but to be sad to see that anticipated date come and go.

Prayers for you~
Blessings~

Kathy Cassel said...

Blessings

Courtney said...

So sorry to hear about your loss, but so excited to hear you are expecting another baby. I, too, lost a baby and then the following year my son was born exactly a year from my miscarriage. God is good and he continues to bless and comfort us. The video was so sweet too.

p.s. I stumbled onto your blog from Octamom.

Anonymous said...

It is never easy. I lost a baby at 16 weeks. I have never felt such loss.... such pain.

I am so sorry.