Thanks Octamom! I feel sooooo special! I would have done this last night, but the storms swept through and our power went out while I was cooking dinner. FINALLY, it came back on at around 5:30 this morning! To add a little more adventure to our night, hubby got a flat tire out on a dark back road at around 10:30 and couldn't see to change the tire. Soooo, I fumbled around in the dark to get the kiddies dressed and drive out to shine my light :) He just happened to pull off the road at the end of the long lane of some crazy man who was screaming from his house to get off of his property or he'd call the cops!!! And he DID call the cops, much to our gratitude because with the extra light and help in the rain we finally got the stuck tire off of the truck and got back to our HOT and dark, but dry home before midnight.
Soooo, here it is:
What are 5 things on your to-do list for today?
1. Fix whatever is dragging under the car!
2. Take Nana with me to SuperWalmart to do some much needed shopping
3. Doctor's appointment
4. LAUNDRY!
5. Hug and cuddle my children and go to bed EARLY...I'm tired!
What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. Chocolate
2. Ice cream
3. veggies and dip (really truly)
4. soft pretzels
5. home baked goodies (pies, cookies, etc)
What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. I would buy a new house, but only after I bought an RV!
2. I would love to RV cross country, home schooling along the way like Lisa Welchel does! Of course, I'd run out of money fast RVing on these gas prices!
3. I would give a very large portion to our church and then to other important ministries like Choices Pregnancy Center, etc.
4. I would buy all the gifts that I’ve always wanted to buy for my loved ones, but couldn’t afford. 5. I would of course put plenty away for our children for college and weddings, and for our retirement.
5 1/2. Oh yeah…I would have to go shopping once or twice
What are 5 of your bad habits?
1. Spending too much time blogging
2. Spending too much time on our church bulletin board
3. Spending too much time on CraigsList
4. Wasting time
5. Eating things I shouldn't while I'm wasting time
Where are 5 places you have lived?
1. ..., Maryland
2. ..., Maryland
3. ..., Maryland
4. ..., Maryland
5. ..., Maryland - I really get around, don't I?!
What are 5 jobs you've had?
1. Deli
2. Sales Associates at random department stores and snob shops...I hated working at rich people stores!
3. Private in-home therapist for an autistic child
4. Teacher at the Christian school that I graduated from
5. currently part time Admin. Assistant and bookkeeper at our home church
What 5 people do you want to tag?
1. Courtney @ storinguptreasuresinheaven
2. Ashley @ Jonash
Ahhh...I need more blog friends!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a night!!! Can't believe the crazy guy!
Loved seeing your responses--veggies and dip--what a good girl ;O)
Blessings!
Hey... thanks for the tag. I will get on it!!
You have such a beautiful family!!!!
This was a fun tag. Glad to know more about you!!
:) I'm sorry, where all have you lived? Maryland, and.. what else? Oh, Maryland. :) Hahaha! :)
Nothing wrong with that!
Hi Mandymom!
I tried to click into your blog, but couldn't view it. We've lived all over the Eastern Shore. Are you from MD?
You're right! We do have a lot in common (except I seem to move quite a bit more.. and to different states..lol).
What do you like about Maryland so much? :)
You had a hard time finding my blog? Is it not under My Website on my profile?
I tag you, then! :)
Post a Comment